Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hello everyone, today I will talk about what I would like to work on the future.
I think always I have liked to help people solve their problems, which relate a lot with my career psychology, Principio del formulario
In that sense I think yoga relates quite with the above, with helping other people.
I practiced a couple of times yoga, but never in a systematic way and I think it would be a very good complement to my career. On the other side, in addition to helping people, yoga can be a very good exercise for me, because it encourages self-control and the balance of the body-mind.
I believe that to practice this type of activities, such as yoga or other type of physical exercise, discipline is needed because it must balance a number of elements, among the food, hours of sleep, and external activities to this exercise. Also, I think people who practice yoga must be constant because according to the level at which they are, exercises increasing its complexity.
In general, yoga helps you connect with yourself and the rest of the people, and that is what I would like to make, create ties with other people through yoga and so be able to help.
Final del formulario

It is a work that brings up a lot of peace.

4 comments:

  1. It's a great idea !! I also like dance and yoga could be good to help people with their problems and find peace in this times , success !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoga, if you teaching yoga someday let me know!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I've always been curious about yoga, but I've never practiced.
    It must be great!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I've always been curious about yoga, but I've never practiced.
    It must be great!

    ReplyDelete