Thursday, November 10, 2016

sports

Hello everyone, today Id like to write about some sports that I enjoy and practice lately.
When I was a child I didn’t like too much sports, but always I moved around too much and when nice music is played on the radio I really liked to dance, so in this respect, I was always doing some activity. After, when I grew up, I started to worry about my appearance and I started doing sports. At first, I started going to gym, and after I went to run on afternoon in the park.

Now, I really like sports  and I go to run three times a week , in addition  I try to go to the gym to strengthen different parts of my body, but at the same time I try to keep a healthy diet, which is very difficult for me.

On the other side, I think I would like to practice swimming, because it is a very complete sport and requires a lot of resistance which is necessary to be a good athlete. I would like to continue to practice other sports to reach an old age in good condition, because sports improve incredibly the quality of life.


I would like more people practice sports because would improve not only their physical health but also their mental health.

2 comments: