Thursday, November 24, 2016


Hello everyone, today I’d like to write about my favorite type of music.
Well, when I was a child, I remember that I saw a pair of movies, like High School Musical and some series like Hanna Montana, and I really liked the type of music that they sang –the main characters-, because I felt that his music was very entertaining with his rhythmical songs, and for later discover that this type of music was pop style.
This is what I like most of the pop music, which is very entertaining because –for example- you can dance it at the disco and the dance steps that you can do drawing my attention to go out and dance.
In this respect, particularly I like the pop videos, because the dancers dance very well, the costumes that they use are very exotic and to fashion and impose trend, and obviously you can drive you crazy at the disco dancing this type of songs like them.

I feel that I didn’t know how to choose a song of all the songs that exist within this genus, but if I have favorite artists like Miley, Britney, Rihanna, Arian and others. Although lately I like too much Ariana Grande because I believe that their songs are fantastic and his way of singing is impressive, in fact she has replicated to other singers and makes it very well, that is to say she really sings. 

4 comments:

  1. It sounds great !! I also like Ariana and rihanna, I think her voices are amazing and when you listening feels energetic and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great !! I also like Ariana and rihanna, I think her voices are amazing and when you listening feels energetic and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think about the "new musical proposal" of Miley?

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very interesting, I think I will listen more to this musical style

    ReplyDelete