Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello everybody, today I`d like to write about an ambition that I have or something that I like to become in the future.

Well, I don`t know very clear what I want in the future, but I hope when I finish my career could be a good psychologist and explorer different areas of this. For example, I think I could study other discipline and find a good complement for my practice as a psychologist. Maybe could be Yoga or bio-Dance a good complement for this.  

On the other side, separately of work life, I would like to live with my own family in my own house or apartment, because I hope, after finishing my career, could finance me and leave my parents’ home. Although if I think better in this respect, I would like to travel to different countries and get to know other cultures and enjoy it, before going away to living alone. Principio del formulario

Some of the major destinations that I would like to visit are Thailand, New York, and Europe. I don`t know, perhaps in another time to change my ambitions and the course of these, but for now I do not want something as lush.
Principio del formulario


What if I am sure at the moment, is that I want to spend all my courses without having to pay extra examinations, to then be able to rest and enjoy my vacation, could take sun, visit to my grandmother, go to parties without remorse that I have to study.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I have the same idea jaja, combined dance and psychologist. Maybe one day we could open a center together that offer alternative therapies to people :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like your ambitions, I hope you can achieve everything!!

    ReplyDelete