Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hi, Today I will write about my last semester here at the university.

Well, with hindsight, I think this is the semester  that i liked most of the years that I have in my career, the above because I have had the possibility to choose my own subjects and also because these are more practical than those of previous semesters, which makes them more interesting and easy to understand, because it really apply the knowledge.

On the one hand I had the possibility of taking subjects of clinical psychology applied to school contexts applying psychological tests; and on the other, a subject call school psychology, where I had to go with other classmates to observe the dynamics of the hour of recreation among students of a school.

All of the foregoing made this semester is more interesting than the previous ones, since the theoretical contents could be observed in practice and the topics were enjoyable and of my interest. In this sense, I think that also what made this semester better than the other, is that I had low course load, because the evaluations of the subjects were written work and not tests.


For the seventh semester I have the expectation that is even better, because this semester I take subjects to comply with a common plan, but during the next I will be able to really choose which interest me.  Also, if I achievement pass English I will amply discharge with this part of the curricular grid and I shall begin to take general formation courses in conjunction with the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment