Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello everyone, today I will talk about some books that I have been reading lately.

The first book my friends gave it to me for my birthday, which was totally surprise. I remember that at first glance I liked the design of this, because it was very peculiar. His name is one hundred writing days (#100wrintingdays) and contains a series of micro-stories of love and heartbreak, fear, death, paranormal events, etc. It´s like a series of thematic compressed in a single book. Is aparticular book of literature, but a entertaining literature and accessible to all. I think I like this book because in each page opens a different theme, which is original and it also because it harmonizes each story.


On the other side, a book that a couple of days ago I started to read is called the oracle of the warrior, which is very particular because the slogan is that someone must give it to you, you cannot buy it, also has the idea that you must read where it was opened, that is this book is not read from the start. I think the idea of giving this book is for the service of someone, because it helps to question, reflect on situations of life, and on this basis to be able to think some decisions or simply meditate on the day to day.

2 comments:

  1. awww what a beautiful books !! I love both .... Second book sounds very interesting I would like to read it some day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books sound very interesting! But I would like to read the first, I think it's very original :)

    ReplyDelete