Friday, October 14, 2016

Hello, today I´d like to talk about one of my best friends. Her name is Paulina and we´d been friends since the day we met at school, actually  we began to speak from we sit together in the classroom. I remember that caught my attention the charism of her and her ability to relate with people,  in addition,  to knowing we realized that we had things in common, such as the taste for the music and the dance and views on different topics. I always remember sometimes we listened to music and sang in classes, as a karaoke but in classes.

She is currently in my city of origin and both try to see us whenever we can, we get together with the rest of our friends to go out and dance, but always keep our own time to speak of the things that we like. With my friend can I be who I really am and I feel that we can both trust each other.


I hope this summer to go away on holiday with her and my other friends, because last summer we went to camping on the mountain and was incredibly fun. I know  this summer we will meet and enjoy the time lost.

4 comments:

  1. What a great friendship you have with her, congrats! I hope you can go somewhere this summer with her and your other friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice relationship! I'm very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very beauty relation :) good for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a very beauty relation :) good for you

    ReplyDelete