Sunday, October 2, 2016

New York New york



Hello, Today I will to talk about a city that I would like to visit. This's a city that I saw for first time in television, like in a movie or some series, and since that moment I fell in love for New York. when I saw on TV this city, what I liked most were the streets, buildings, people and how great it loked compared to Santiago, It was like a city of the future. One of the activities or places I like to go in this city are Brooklin bridge, Central Park, take some broadway tour, maybe see the city from the empire state building and of course the statue of liberty. if I were there I would like to visit the main fashion, running in Central Park in autumn -because I've seen it looks beautiful at that time- and even live in this city. 

just like in the movies a life in New York would be a life of movie.



1 comment:

  1. I love New York too!! but I would like to go in winter to christmas holiday, I `ve seen on movies and I adore the atmosphere. I sure one day you will go there ;)

    ReplyDelete